- New Prescription Drugs Will Begin To Test Our Commitment To The Socialism That Is Health Insurance: Very Expensive Treatments For Very Few People
- Ryan and Rivlin are right: a “Draconian” shift to a defined contribution Medicare benefit structure may be the only “fair” way to reduce the difference between how much government funded health care people want and how much we are willing to pay for. aka addressing The Long-Term Deficit
- Great Recession? Not if you’re in the hospital business: Just look at the palatial new hospitals in your community.
- The Nature of the Often Cited “Adult Conversation” Is Politically Impossible: It’s the Medicare, Stupid: A Memo From Uncle Sam To Baby Boomers
- Simple, Real, and Pragmatic Approaches to Fixing ObamaCare (Richard Thaler of Univ. of Chicago Nailed It)